Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hair today ...

From the "someone has too much time on their hands" department, this tidbit from NBC News and the AP:


"A Florida company says it's come up with a handheld laser device that promotes hair growth. And now they say they've got the OK from federal regulators to sell it.

Yeah, this has "lawsuit" written all over it. The first time the "Hairmax Lasercomb" (swear to God, that's its name) zaps someone into an instant lobotomy, that's all she wrote.

Oh, and notice from where this new invention comes - Florida, the vortex of all that is wacky and crazy in the known universe. Ask me about that sometime.

Click on the subject line if you're really concerned about your baldness problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking....
The more intense the laser, the more hair growth?
....
See, I've got this experimental laser I picked up from a friend in the US Navy. 100 Megawatt Argon cannon. Carves through the side of battleships. We were messing around and I melted his car into the wall of his house. It's got some real power behind it.
.....
Do you think I'd see noticeable results if I gave it a go? I was thinking of trying my bald patch first, see what happens.
Any advice?