Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Well, here we go ...

This blog has been in the making for ... well, several minutes. Seriously, my brother has been on my case to start a blog for months now, and just recently one of my best friends in the world carved out her own section of the universe and has had a blast in the just the first few days. So finally I figured, what the heck? Thus, this. I plan to talk about almost anything that comes into my head here. It may be a film or TV reviews (that's part of what I do for a living, after all), or a comment abou the news of the day, or a funny (?) joke, or a recipe for seafood. We will see.

In the meantime, I indulge you for patience, understanding and pungent comments. Keep me on my toes and I'll try to keep you on yours.

1 comment:

ryan said...

Good Job! I told you it wouldn't hurt too bad, didn't I?
Thanks for the cred and the promo!

--ryan